CORE LOOP TESTER
The TESLA CLT series determines if the stator core has shorted steel laminations. A predetermined number of turns of insulated cable are passed through the bore with the rotor removed. Voltage is applied to the cable to produce a preselected value of magnetic flux in the stator core. The core is observed with an thermal imaging camera to see if there are hot spots caused by shorted laminations.
- Zero start interlock for safety
- Easy to Operate & Maintain
- Core Loop tester is a single unit.
- High efficient with minimum impedance & high accuracy.
- High accuracy of core loop tester is designed with highly graded winding.
- Main Incoming consists of MCCB at input, & Ampere meter with CT & Timer for Test time.
- It consists of Multi function meter to measure Power & Voltmeter to measure Induced voltage in core.
- All the equipments are housed in a robust cabinet with adequate ventilation.
- Wheel mounted for easy transportation
TESLA make Core Loop Testers are applied for testing of the following equipments:-
- Testing of the healthiness of stator core assembled of electrical machines like Induction Motors & Traction Motors.
|100A at 120V
|250A at 150V
|0 – 60 – 90 – 120V
|0 – 45 – 90 – 120 – 150V
|415V±10%, AC, 50 Hz, 2-Phases of 3-Phase system.
|Continuous duty at ambient temperature of 45 deg C.
|Bright LED for Test ON & Power ON operation
|Protection & Safety
|Protected by MCB, HR Fuse, Zero start Interlock