CARBON RESISTANCE BRAZING MACHINE
The TESLA RBM series is suitable for jointing two or more copper strips to each other. Electrical current is passed through pair of carbon Brushes between which the conductors ( to be brazed ) are placed. The resistance of the carbon Brushes causes heating effect due to I square R loss and this heat is utilized for Brazing.
- Zero start interlock to Provide operator Safety
- Easy to Operate & Maintain
- Low energy consumption
- Easy current settings.
- Strong Brazed Joints
- Provision of Low voltage High Current Transformer to keep the impedance as low as possible so as to have very quick heating of carbons and thus the joints.
- Control panel is connected to the primary of the Transformer.
- Provision of Water Cooled Cable and Brazing Tong for easy operation.
- A Foot Switch with sufficient long control cable is provided to operate the Machine
- Provision of Digital Panel meter for read out current
- Precise electronic timer for controlling braze time
- Visual indications for Mains ON, Trip, Control ON, Timer ON and Water Failure
- Provision of S.S Terminals for Earthing of the control panel
- A Flow switch is provided for tripping the whole system in case of water flow failure.
- Compact system with built-in water cooling.
- Wheel mounted for easy Transportation
The Resistance Brazing Machine is used in which rapid and localized heating is required and where electrodes can apply the pressure required to establish electrical contact. It is generally used in the following industries:-
- Railway Loco Sheds
- Motor and Generator manufacturing Industries
- Engineering & R&D Institutions
- Switchgear manufacturing Industries
- Transformer manufacturing Industries
RESISTANCE BRAZING MACHINE
|Ranges: 6kVA, 10kVA, 12kVA, 24kVA, 36kVA
|230V±10%, AC, 1-Phase / 415 V±10%, AC, 2-Phases of 3-Phase system.
|Display (V/I )
|Air Natural Cooled
|Type of Enclosure
|Portable & open able type enclosure for easy maintenance